Yoga Teacher Training in Ibiza
Certified by Yoga Alliance
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification by Pedro Franco Director of Premananda Yoga.
The course will be divided into two modules of 100 hours each.
The dates are 6th to 16th of February 2017.
And the continuation will be from the 20th until the 30th of November 2017.
Premananda Yoga is a Registred Yoga School with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance's standards. Students who complete an approved training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance.
ABOUT PEDRO FRANCO AND PREMANANDA
Pedro Franco, founder of "Premananda Yoga School" and "Yoga no borders project". Also known by his Sanskrit name as Premananda. Pedro is a Yogi, Physical Education Professional and Physiotherapist, with specialization in PNF/NeuroPhysiology Yoga therapist, and Personal Coaching. Pedro has practiced Martial Arts for 22 years. His Yoga journey started in 1992 and since then he has practiced, studied and is certified by Teachers and Masters from various lineages and traditions around the world. Pedro also carries certifications in Pilates, technical skills for rehabilitation, wellness, and fitness. He has developed a practice that blends effective tools with a broad holistic perspective, and has a teaching style that adapts to all levels for the maximum development of students' inherent abilities.
- Holistic Anatomy and Cosmic Physiology
- Principles of Alignment and Bioenergetics of the Asanas
- Teaching Methodology and Adjustments
- Intelligent Sequencing
- Kriyas, Bhandas, Pranayama and Mudras
- Sanskrit Basics
- Jnana Yoga History, Phylosophy, Ancient Texts Contextualization and Tantrik Yoga Psychology
- Yogic Diet and Lifestyle
- Karma Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Laya Yoga
- Therapeutic Yoga injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Overview and Analysis of the Man Tantrik and Yogic Traditions
- Marketing Social Media and the Business of Yoga
- Prenatal and Postnatal and more !